The Ozone used in medicine contains a 5% of pure Ozone and a 95% of medical oxigen. Ozone therapy applies this Ozone-Oxigen mixture for therapeutical purposes. It fist started being used in medicine by the Germans during the First World War (1914).
It is an excellent anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic-germicidal, antioxidant, revitalizing, oxygenating and regenerating. Ozone therapy is an innocuous treatment for the patient as it is free from side effects.
Nowadays is currently being used even with healthy people in order to get physical and psychological estimulation.
In traumatology and rheurmatology
Disc herniation, Sciatica, Lumbalgia, Cervical, dorsal and lumbar spine pain, Knee hip and hand arthritis, Muscular or joint overcharge, Tendonitis, Epicondylitis, Chondromalacia, Torn meniscus, Lipomas, Injuries and other painful muscular conditions.
In the vascular system
Circulatory problems, both venous and arterial, atherosclerosis, vascular-related ulcers, diabetic foot, chronic venous insufficiency “tired legs”.
Headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, chronic fatigue, physical recovery, dermatitis, psoriasis, orange peel cellulite, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Thanks to Ozone’s anti-inflammatory and analgetic power, many surgical operations have been avoided in cases of painful vertebral column disorders and other injuries such as: epicondylitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, osteoarthritis of the hands, hips and knees, bursitis, muscle contractions and heel spurs among others.
It is a cell regeneration therapy useful for all body tissues. Applying ozone or ozonized serum causes the oxygenation of aged tissue due to a desease or the patient’s age.
Advantages of Ozone Clinics
• Improvement of oxygen supply to all tissues.
• It revitalizes the immune system.
• It activates whithin the body, the system that supplies antioxidants and neutralizes free radicals (RE-DOX effect).
• It improves cerebral circulation, especially on patients suffering from a cerebral circulation disorder, which decreases the phisical activity of the patient and generate a high level of insecurity to walk, and mainly in patients suffering from diabetes or Parkinson’s desease.
• It improves the emotional well-being and sleep.
• It improves the quality of life, in general, and especially in aged patients.